To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence legibly.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a positive manner and be sensitive to jobsite environments.
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to adjust and interpret blue prints.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Must have safe work habits.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to use basic hand tools.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and may frequently lift and/or move up to 115 pounds. The employee at times will be working indoors and outdoors and exposed to current weather conditions and active construction job site hazards. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, paint and/or wall finish fumes active construction job site hazards, and mechanical moving parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.