- Must be self-motivated and prepared for each day’s work.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret and follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to interpret scale graphs and read blueprints.
- Ability to use common sense to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must be flexible/adaptable to work in a variety of work settings and with various personalities.
- Ability to install drywall, trim, doors, metal studs and associated hardware to the Commercial industry and AOI standards.
- Willingness to keep informed of new means and methods of the industry, including the use of technology for communication and planning or estimating.
- Ability to compose and communicate professionally via email.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb ladders; balance and stabilize wall sections or walk on stilts; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally be required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to: outside weather conditions, dust, cleaning solvents, and other related materials and demolition environments. The employee may be occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.